In 1948 Petros (Peter) Nicolaou founded his first PETER pharmacy and in the same year established the Pharmaceutical Company Kypropharm. After a small period of time the importation and the distribution of pharmaceuticals began. The Company’s activities expanded in 1972 with the import and distribution of branded fast moving consumer goods.
In year 2006 adjusting to the current needs of the retail and wholesale trade Kypropharm relocated to new, ultramodern privately owned premises at a strategic position at Latsia, just outside Nicosia.
Today the company’s responsibility has been undertaken by Andreas Nicolaou, son of Peter Nicolaou, who has all three pharmacies allocated to the company under his complete supervision.
Our company is certified with Management System as per EN ISO 9001 : 2008 and Food Safety Management System as per EN ISO 2000 : 2005
The fundamental concern of Kypropharm is the respect towards its principals, clients and personnel. Taking into consideration the different characteristics of each product that Kypropharm handles, the company is taking all measures to ensure the best possible conditions for their distribution.
Kypropharm’s vision is to continue offering its Principals and Clients a trustworthy partner who ensures the quality distribution of the brands with consistency, liability and sufficiency.
Additionally provides the opportunity to the company’s personnel for a professional evolution in an always and continuous upgrading working environment with high economic benefits.